[drupal-devel] My approach on photo albums, slide show, etc.

Emiliano emiliano at novayork.com
Wed Aug 24 01:21:48 UTC 2005

Hi Anders!

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 05:03, Anders Fajerson wrote:
> I think this is a bit like flickr's approach: First(1) upload images, and
> then(2) arrange it in a album (called "set" in flickr).
>
> I like that approach, but yet I haven't thought of a situation were I would
> prefer nodes before terms for the album part.

This is one thing I would like to discuss a little bit further. When I first
read the shazam gallery readme file, I saw Ber chose to create a term for
each album. At first I thought he must have a good reason to do it. But in my
very personal case, that's not good. I need an album to have its categories
like 'parks' and 'city walks', for example, and then I don't know if using a
term as the album itself is ok.

I started this thread because I don't know if my approach is good, hehehe, I'm
really looking for advice.

Cheers,
Emiliano.