[drupal-devel] contribs -- another idea

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Fri Feb 18 14:35:14 UTC 2005

Hi,
did you read my previous idea? It seems we have found the exact same problems,
only found different solutions. But.... These ideas can be combined very
easliy. Bundles would then be living in the reviewed area. Sandbox will still
contain all the rest. In fact it tackles at least one of the cons of using
Bundled-managment.

Bèr

Op vrijdag 18 februari 2005 15:32, schreef Negyesi Karoly:
> Hi!
>
> I propose that contribs be broken into two repository. One of them is
> sandbox, no restrictions neither projects. Everyone may get access.
> However, those who want to contrib modules, their work shall be reviewed by
> a few people -- much fewer things shall be in contribs. A board shall
> review the current modules directory, contact authors of overlapping ones
> and long-not-refreshed and act accordingly.
>
> When we talked about this on IRC, walkah asked whether my hand is up. I
> answered yes, and this remains so.
>
> I will be in Antwerp next Friday and I will be happy to discuss this
> further. Or in Brussels during the 'Con.
>
> Hope to see you all!
>
> Károly Négyesi
Regards,
 Bèr