[drupal-devel] contribs -- another idea

Negyesi Karoly karoly at negyesi.net
Fri Feb 18 14:49:29 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 15.35, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Hi,
> did you read my previous idea? It seems we have found the exact same
> problems, only found different solutions. But.... These ideas can be
> combined very easliy. Bundles would then be living in the reviewed area.

Combination would be a very good thing. I do not beleive everything could be
fit into the bundles conception -- for example, album relies on folksonomy
and image. Htmlarea may depend on image. Would you bundle these together??

And bundles can be introduced as a step-by-step, case-by-case basis.

However, the current contributions IMHO must be weed out, and we would
better stop handing out access to anyone... This is a short-term measure.
Yours is a long-term one.

Regards

Karoly Negyesi