[drupal-devel] Top navigation menu configuration

Chris Cook beerfan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:11:48 UTC 2005

I am concerned about why primary and secondary navigation links are
configured in Themes (or in the theme specific settings in the case of
PHPTemplate).

Menu links should be configured in Drupal settings somewhere and not
in themes. Whether or not to display these navigation menus may be a
theme setting but not creation of the menu items themselves.

Off the top of my head I'm uncertain where the configuration of these
menus should be moved to. Perhaps the main "Settings" page or perhaps
a new page. Thoughts?