[drupal-devel] *Begging* for checkbox to moderation pages

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Fri Feb 25 06:15:20 UTC 2005

To understand why I'm asking this you have too see this picture:
http://www.cesspit.net/misc/spam.gif

Now all that is *already* in the moderation queue, so it's not published.
But I absolutely need a way to delete all that crap. It spans various pages
and it would take me HOURS to delete each message one by one.

Please, can someone build a small patch to apply to Drupal 4.5.2 that adds
checkboxes to each comment so that I can wipe all that with one action?

Who I have to pay for that?

-HRose / Abalieno