[drupal-devel] ShortStat for Drupal

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:21:17 UTC 2005

Wow, I didn't realize that we don't do browser detection (I haven't
done much with watchdog yet). That kind of information is key in
designing your site... Why spend time working on IE5/Mac bugs when
less than 0.2% of your users use it? How else would you know that
unless you track that info?!

Anyway, Dries is in charge of this, is he not? How can we see some
action on this?

Chris