[drupal-devel] Hook_settings() confusion

Michael Jervis mike at fuckingbrit.com
Thu Jan 27 22:21:55 UTC 2005

 > Any idea what I've missed?

I knew it would be me being stupid.

In hook help I was returning "Spam: MT-Blacklist" as the module name, which
was being used in the call to execute hooks as the module name. I assumed
(wrongly) that this was to provide a "Nice" name for the module to users.
Doh.

Further, I had installed the spam.mysql, but not spam.module, this is what
comes from rushing to do things in 20 minute slots prior to going to work.

Please assume I'm an idiot for all future posts.

Bah.

Mike (now with working settings)...