[drupal-devel] Image extension - Images made easy

James Walker walkah at walkah.net
Sat Jul 16 17:22:05 UTC 2005

On 16-Jul-05, at 10:41 AM, Jose A. Reyero wrote:

> What do you think?. - Walkah?
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/jareyero/
> modules/imagext/

just had a quick glance... it looks ok. I'm not sure this
functionality really belongs in image.module itself, particularly
when this same functionality (and much, much more) already exists in
img_assist (quite elegantly, imo).

However, this is something that comes up quite frequently - i.e. "how
do I add images to my blog post" ... perhaps if image.module is
destined for core... this would be a nice "base" functionality to
accomodate this.

--
James Walker :: http://walkah.net/