[drupal-devel] more core comitters

Tim Altman web at timaltman.com
Fri Jul 29 07:01:30 UTC 2005

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:27:06 +0200, Dries Buytaert
<dries.buytaert at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 Jul 2005, at 19:35, Robert Douglass wrote:
>
>> I would also not be displeased if Dries and Steven appointed a third
>> committer in a non-democratic fashion.

[...]

> I said this before and I'll say it again: the problem is not the
> committing but the reviewing.  If people would spend more time reviewing
> patches in a critical fashion, rather than semi-blindly adding a '+1'
> without testing, that would come a long way.

	Have the changes in project.module from http://drupal.org/node/17052 hit
drupal.org yet?  If so, could we use different statuses to make it clearer
which patches have been reviewed?  That could help make it clearer which
patches are ready for commit and which still need reviewing (if that's
even part of the problem).

--
Tim Altman