[drupal-devel] Page layout workflow mockup

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:06:18 UTC 2005

I've finally converted my original notebook drawings into a graphical
workflow for review.

You can download the full version here (30K):
http://photos4.flickr.com/6944826_90af237c99_o.png

and then add comments to its Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/6944826/in/pool-drupal/

Note that the functionality I'm looking to create would allow you to
layout out individual pages, which could double as section homepages
or a site's homepage. Additionally, just about everything we need to
put this together exists today; I've just organized it in such a way
that I think is fairly simple to generate good results with minimal
effort.

Hopefully the various layout module efforts going on right now could
benefit from my suggested 3 step approach.

Chris