[drupal-devel] propstar.module is no longer?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Mar 25 19:04:17 UTC 2005

I would like to make the star based ratings the default UI for
nmoderation. In other words, I would approve that patch if it showed up.
Same for a patch which made the 'threshhold/promote/unpublihs' stuff
optional. I don't see a benefit to tieng nmoderation to actions.module
for this, but I am open to suggestion.