[drupal-devel] [bug] Patch for reported bug on flexinode's URL field type

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Sat Mar 26 21:49:08 UTC 2005

Good day!

I've just posted a patch to the following issue on the flexinode URL field
type:

   http://drupal.org/node/15955

The patch is against today's CVS version of the file
modules/flexinode/contrib/field_url.inc

NOTE: Please refer to the *second* posting of my update. The first time, I
forgot to put HTML <code> tags around my code snippets, which caused sections
of the code not to render right in the displayed page. (Oops.)

I have not yet committed the patch to CVS, because the README for this contrib
doesn't tell who "owns" it. I would appreciate any test reports on the patch,
and if the owner is on-list, please let me know if you want me to commit this
to CVS.

Thanks!

Scott