[drupal-devel] phptemplate in core?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun May 1 21:47:31 UTC 2005

Op zondag 01 mei 2005 20:14, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> Step 2, is adding the menu functions that ber wrote to allow you to use
> a menu block as the source for your links. Then we need
> to remove the link configuration we currently use, and replace it with
> a drop down to select a menu block, and probably a link
> to configure the menu using the menu module. The settings screen should
> probably create a secondary menu block if none was
> available ( like the forum module creates a taxonomy ).

Because of this, I just revived that module and contributed it.
http://drupal.org/cvs?commit=15664.

I will not tag it 4.6, nor make a project for this on drupal.org until its
more clear what will happen to this. Will we include this in phptemplate, in
core theme system, in the menu system? etc.

Feel free to commit any changes made to the module directly in CVS.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]