[drupal-devel] Idea - move help text out of code into database

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:07:26 UTC 2005

I fully agree. I have a few modules that do not use database at all,
and are popular because of that among the less technically inclined.

Perhaps help can be in a central table for all modules, and then there
is a file with each module that the install process populates the
database with? The author only maintains the help file with each
release. Could be tediuos for upgrades, ...etc.