[drupal-devel] drupal.css, again (still)

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu May 19 04:27:07 UTC 2005

> Everyone agrees drupal.css should be tidied up, I suspect the main
> reason there has been no progress on this since January is that no
> one found the time, I know that's been my problem, and remains so.

I'm not sure how much there is left to discuss.  For a while now, I
think nearly everyone agrees that it would be worthwhile to either
simplify or tidy up drupal.css as per the suggestions.  It is a
matter of submitting patches and discussing them one by one.  Then
again, I think that is what Ber is actively working on, otherwise, he
wouldn't revive this discussion, would he? :)