[drupal-devel] drupal.css, again (still)

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu May 19 10:21:33 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 19 mei 2005 06:27, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> again, I think that is what Ber is actively working on, otherwise, he
> wouldn't revive this discussion, would he? :)

Kindof. i want to isse a 'warning': I took this up, because i needed a clean
drupal.css for myself. So I made patches from that, while i cleaned it out,
with in my mind teh saying " talk is silver, patches are gold'.
But now that *i* have a clean drupal.css I am willing to discuss it but i
cannot (just no time) maintain the patch, to make it follow any outcomes of
that discussion;

in other words: I need help :)

issue here: http://drupal.org/node/6829

Regards,