[drupal-devel] drupal.css, again (still)

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu May 19 09:35:21 UTC 2005

Op woensdag 18 mei 2005 23:51, schreef Adrian Simmons:
> drupal.css isn't all that crufty and a hell of a lot of it is necessary.
>
> I've pretty much moved camps and am now firmly in Steven's 'we need
> drupal.css but lets clean it up' camp..

I am in the same camp. Personally i always include drupal.css in my style.css
(copy pasting) to have a better overview. But we abolutely need it.

but the reason i brought this up again, was not (really) to discuss removal,
nor some system to n include it. But to set up some rules about what should
be in it and what not.

Regards,
 Bèr
--