[development] SCM idea

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Nov 18 23:15:09 UTC 2005

Op vrijdag 18 november 2005 22:12, schreef Neil Drumm:
> What if we set up a parallel contributions repository using a different
> SCM which we would optionally put our modules in? If a few of the large
> contrib projects moved we could get a good idea of how well it works
> without risking productivity on core.
>
> This of course would be horribly technically complex since the cvs
> module and release scripts would have to deal with two systems in parallel.

Gordon and others interested in Darcs:

I am very willing to help you with work on darcs. Antyhing that needs to be
done now, in order to get some contribs into a repository? Can we use Gordons
server or should I set one up myself?

Most notably id like to see the development of the files stuff get in there,
that is a big project ,with in future (hopefully?) a few developers working
on one base.

 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]