[development] One core, many distributions

Dan Robinson dan at drob.org
Thu Nov 24 18:46:48 UTC 2005

I undersatnd the attitude that "the only thing that matters are
contributors", however I would argue that the more users you have, the
more contributors you will have.  It all gets back (IMHO) to how you
define the project, what the goals and objectives are etc.  Drupal is a
very strong project and if nothing changed it would continue to be so I
think.  I believe that a lot of this conversation is because you have
new people coming into the arena with their own ideas, aspirations and
needs.

Dan