[development] Tip for large site scaling: tracker.module considered harmful

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Nov 30 08:38:14 UTC 2005

Op woensdag 30 november 2005 09:11, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> I'm still undecided about creating a dedicated mailing list or forum
> for this, but I'm looking to hear people opinion on this.

I think in this case the "reference" part is more important (Where others can
read what has been done and tried). Hence I think a forum is a better choice
then a ML

I am very interested in a forum where I can read other peoples tricks and
stories.

But, maybe we should make it a bit more general (the con is that stuff is
still spread around then). And make a forum dedicated for large Drupal
deployments. Whether that is optimisation of one big site or a hosting
provider sharing tips on how to deal with hosting issues.

 Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |