[drupal-devel] clipper and relations

Kristjan Jansen kristjan.jansen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:52:35 UTC 2005

My .02 on this:

1.  I do not get the inverse order in clipper.module:

> 12 parent-child 15 means that node 12 is parent of 15
> 45 child-parent 10 means that 10 is parent of 45

Why not just write '10 parent-child 45' ?

2. how to impress the 'strength' or 'weight' of the relation between two nodes?

3. relationships are so genereric feature so they proably need a
$domain(s) property(ies) so 'uid:12 <-> uid:13' and similar relations
can be mapped.

Implementing this (and domain for relation itself) we are approaching
to RDF [1] territory really fast ;)

[1] http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/rdf/resources/