[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Fri Sep 23 21:04:18 UTC 2005

* Dries Buytaert [2005-09-23 17:04]:

> >>Ber, this is _exactly_ what CivicSpace does and _many_ people have
> >>expressed that they like it better.
> >
> >better != good.
>
> Eum, so better = bad?

I think Ber might have meant only catching pages with the simple admin/*
regexp. That indeed would be confusing since not all admin functions are
caught by that and it would appear random to a user. It pretty clearly
needs to be an all or nothing decision I would think.

But I shouldn't speak for him, he may be on the "integrated admin
functions" side of the (long-running) debate.