[drupal-devel] two minor usability issues, introduced recently

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun Sep 25 10:21:59 UTC 2005

On Sunday 25 September 2005 11:28, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> We don't have usability tests -- how do you envision this to be done?

I know that adding the feature itself is a huge improvement! And I did know it
has been tweaked over and over and over.
What I am concerned about, is that in all that tweaking, usability sometimes
is forgotten.

And frankly, I have no idea what and how to include usability reviews in our
workflow. Though they are very much needed.
I hope we can add this to the agenda of the meetings in Amsterdam?

Ber