[development] Re: [CS dev] Preview - Node Visibility by Multisite and CSS Hover Pop-out Menus

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Mon Apr 3 17:04:57 UTC 2006

I'm no expert on nice-menus, but it does say this in the README:

    Javascript is only loaded for Internet Explorer. With browsers such as
    Firefox, the nice-menus will work with CSS alone without any Javascript!

There are also numerous modules out there to control node visibility...  Of
course it's good to have options.

-Dave