[development] Some issues and their fixes with Drupal 4.6.6 and PostgreSQL

Piotr Krukowiecki piotr at mallorn.ii.uj.edu.pl
Thu Apr 20 15:08:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm the postgresql maintainer, so this concerns me somehow ;)

Unfortunatelly I can't read whole thread now, I'll try to do that
evening/tommorow. Only small reply now.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 11:01:30AM -0400, Gary (Lists) wrote:
> "Gerhard Killesreiter" wrote:
>

> > I sincerely hope that people finally get this message.
>
> One more thing, Mr. Drupal, before I unsub here (at your request)...

Killes != Mr. Drupal.
He, as anyone, can have his own opinion. I for example don't see such
strong response. I appreciate your bug reports/fixes etc. Not that I
have time to process them all, but it's better to have a patch that not
having any, right?

> You obviously are a young guy (I'm not, so much) and that's fine.  But, in

IIRC he's not ;)

> [1] And from the plethora of submitted patches marked 'Fixed' or
> 'Committed', when they actually are not fixed or committed, it's no wonder

Are you sure they are not fixed in 4.7/cvs?

[BCC to the author]

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl