[development] Drupal hosting

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Thu Apr 27 09:39:17 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: development-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org]On Behalf Of

> Could you add my companies details (below) to http://drupal.org/services/hosting please?

> - Unlimited web space
> - Unlimited (and unmetered) data transfer

/not this provider specific, but we might want to think about what we want to add and how/

Anyone knows there is no such thing as "unlimited web space", or "unlimited data transfer", there might be "enough", but no unlimited. Since this "ad" is running on our site, we are quilty of this false information, not something we should do IMHO. Next thing there will be a provider with "unlimited +1 webspace" or "unlimited data transfer 2.0".