[development] Some issues and their fixes with Drupal 4.6.6 and PostgreSQL

Nimish Pachapurkar npac at spikesource.com
Fri Apr 28 18:25:35 UTC 2006

I have opened an issue on Drupal.org and attached the patch to it.

http://drupal.org/node/60894

The patch for flexinode is actually different. It had to do with an
empty where clause being appended to the query in one of the contrib
files. I misspoke earlier when I said that this module also suffers from
the PostgreSQL problem.

I have created an issue for the flexinode problem and attached a patch
as well.

http://drupal.org/node/60901

Thanks to all for directing me to the right place.

- Nimish