[development] Administration page patch committed

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Aug 5 08:55:51 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2006 10:52, schreef Stefan Nagtegaal:
> I'm probably jumping in a bit late into the discussion, but am I
> understanding we want a separate admin-theme for drupal?
> Why? One or two years back Adrian and I were convinced that merging
> the administration into the normal layout of the site, was the way to
> go..

We are talking about a *theme*. A theme just like any other one, but one that
can be enabled (using sections, or some simpler code) on your admin area.

--
[ End-user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]

Layoutkeuze, de stap voordat je gaat (laten) ontwerpen.:
 http://help.sympal.nl/layoutkeuze_de_stap_voordat_je_gaat_laten_ontwerpen