[development] Facebook Login Module (checking interest)

Corey Bordelon corey.bordelon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:39:22 UTC 2006

I think I'm a day late, but I just noticed that
Facebook<http://facebook.com/>now has an API
available <http://developers.facebook.com/>.  I am wondering if anyone would
be interested in seeing a Drupal module using the API to (at least) allow a
user to login into a site using their Facebook ID. *

I'm sure other interesting things can come of it once the basics are done,
but I want to start simple.

So what do you think?  Good Idea or just one more usless module?  Any
feedback is appreciated.

-- Corey Bordelon

* Note: even though I am proposing this, it doesn't mean that I will be able
to write said module in a timely manner.