[development] Facebook Login Module (checking interest)

Arnab Nandi arnab at arnab.org
Tue Aug 15 20:52:46 UTC 2006

Facebook uses a token-based authentication similar in spirit to
Flickr, Upcoming.org, OpenID, etc. It would be a nice idea to think of
token-based auth as a generic module, with each endpoint being a
specialized provider.

* Open ID module: http://drupal.org/project/openid
* Implement a token based authentication system : http://drupal.org/node/60514
* Adding token based web service authentication to core :
http://drupal.org/node/46145

As for the other things that i think are useful, there's the friends
feature which could find it's way into the buddylist module.

-Arnab

--
http://www.arnab.org