[development] Possibility of API *additions* post-code freeze?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sun Aug 20 05:33:25 UTC 2006

Wasn't one of the main reasons for the pull-based forms change that you could
do this sort of automation?  So to, eg, create a new role, you'd pull the
role_add form, populate it, and submit it?

I agree that's not the most approachable API for every action, especially
primitives like "create role", but it should be doable.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson