[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Aug 29 02:32:02 UTC 2006

> There is currently 1 theme with 4 sub-themes. The main theme is called
> "Zen" and aims to provide basic, standards-compliant, XHTML that can be
> easily manipulated with CSS (think: "CSS Zen Garden"). And then all of
> the sub-themes are simply the same HTML page structure with different
> CSS. The themes use a variation on the Holy Grail layout to create a

Does the primary Zen theme stay away from browser hacks to get things to
work? My initial exploration into Holy Grail descended into disgust: it
abuses an awful lot to get things to look a certain way in browsers like
IE, and I just can't stand browser hacks.

>       Jeff Robbins         jeff at lullabot.com        tel: 877-Lullabot

4 lines max, delimited by "-- \n".

--
Morbus Iff ( sleep breeds sanity )