[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Aug 30 10:56:37 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 30 augustus 2006 01:47, schreef Dave Nugent:
> I'd also like to sponsor development of a great default theme for
> Drupal.  Andre's idea of an RFP system followed by a community vote
> sounds reasonable to me.  Ballpark, how much might this cost?  Is this
> something that should be on drupal.org?

Plugging my effort for a new 2006 compliant XHTML base (as opposed to CSS
base! start off with proper XHTML)

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/themes/whatsinitsname/
http://groups.drupal.org/node/928
http://webschuur.com/taxonomy/term/65

and my first theme built on this base: http://vabusiness.us/
Second one is being negotiated right now. None of these two will be released,
but the base will be improved over time and is available.

I have a call for sponsored work for a base theme (amoungst others) here:
http://webschuur.com/node/645

Bèr