[development] NNTP and Adservers ??

Dan Horning lists at danhorning.com
Wed Aug 30 16:01:10 UTC 2006

the nntp thing - that's great.

as far as the adserver - the limitations of phpmyads (new and others)
all are dimension based for the target adspace and phpmyads is just a
drain on a server (esp the environment I'm looking at and the fact it's
only an internal ad system)

i think it's really just the logic for the blocks that is complicated in
any way - ;-)

any thoughts?

-dan

--
Dan Horning - danhorning.com
American Digital Services - americandigitalservices.com