[development] changes to hook_nodeapi

Andrew Lee drew at intramedia.net
Thu Aug 31 19:45:25 UTC 2006

Ok, just so that I can judge my sanity here. We are removing, arguably
unnecessarily, a simple easy to grasp system for dealing with crud
operations and replacing it with a, as demonstrated by messages from other
developers, harder to grasp system that will require additional lines of
code to accomplish things I can already do with 4.7. We do this all with no
gain in features or performance in return?

I must have missed something. I think I need a cocktail…. Anyone?