[development] Gerhard, Kjartan, Steven... please explain better

sime info at urbits.com
Sun Dec 17 13:49:09 UTC 2006

There is an elegant semantic difference in my mind between /modules and
/sandbox. But I guess nedjo is quite right, maybe I've been too precious
not wanting to clutter up contributions/modules!

FWIW, my example is:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/sime/casetracker_work/
I have been developing this in parallel to casetracker and I haven't put
it in /modules because I would like one day to see it included in
casetracker. I am not a maintainer of casetracker, so obviously it's not
me making the decision, so I'm happy to cruise for a while and
developing this in my sandbox really makes sense to me.

.s