[development] forking issue tracking development

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sun Dec 17 19:16:31 UTC 2006

On Dec 17, 2006, at 10:37 AM, Morbus Iff wrote:

> That sounds like the sigh of incorrect assumptions!

you betcha. ;)  i didn't audit any of the above mentioned code, i was
just going from what i saw in the emails...

> The module caters more and more to the needs of the One then the
> needs of the Many.

which is exactly what i've been working hard trying to undo since i
took over maintaining project*.  it's still a work in progress, but
it's *much* more useful to other sites now...

and, yes, we've had this discussion before, and i've (partly)
resigned myself to at least project vs. casetracker.  however, IMHO,
we don't need 4 more...

-derek