[development] Story vs Page - Again

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Fri Dec 22 16:19:32 UTC 2006

On 22 Dec 2006, at 5:15 PM, Boris Mann wrote:

> LOCKED is another value that is available. "So the end user doesn't
> screw himself" isn't connected to anything else. If I'm just using
> blogs and have no "pages", I'd want it deleted.
>
> In any case, I posted issue #'s earlier in the thread. I'll be
> hangin' out there.
There's also work going on to have cck types be provided by modules,
the same way that views does it (default types, that can be cloned).

Ie: install a video module, and it provides a field for video on any
content type, but also creates a default video node type.

Another small thing i'd like is to be able to disable the body field.
Right now I am removing it via form_alter.