[development] Story vs Page - Again

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:59:53 UTC 2006

They only "work the same" from a developer's perspective. For an end user
who will be using them to submit content, different workflows can make a
huge semantic difference. 'Page' (or 'static page' or 'site page', if you
prefer) is for building your site while 'story' (or 'user posting' or
'posting') is for adding daily content. Of course if the developer's
perspective was what mattered most, then both these default content types
could be scrapped.