[development] how to watch for modules/themes being enabled

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sat Dec 30 15:52:34 UTC 2006

Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> I am in the process of implementing autolocale module, as you might
> already know (by reading the development list). This module now nicely
> imports PO files in install time and can import PO files later for all
> enabled components (modules/themes) with an optional database cleanup.
>
> The next (and for basic operation the last) step is to automatically
> import PO files for modules/themes enabled on the admin interface.

I have looked into the module/theme handling code, found two bugs which
I fixed, and introduced the new hook_system_notify(). I would very
welcome every reviewer who comes around at this time of the year
(instead of preparing for the new year's eve parties, which I am lucky
enough to get done by someone else :).

   http://drupal.org/node/105937

This would be a crucial step for localized install profiles in Drupal 5,
so I would like to get this in. Please review!

Gabor