[development] 4.8/5.0: Modules, the install system, and directories

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Wed Feb 22 19:35:30 UTC 2006

On 22 Feb 2006, at 9:19 PM, Theodore Serbinski wrote:

>     'template' => 'module.foo.tpl.php'

OK ...

here's another thing

during install, it should put all the files distributed with it into
a tracking table,
along with checksums and timestamps for each of the files.

I don't believe there's a good reason for us to have to specify this
in the meta info
files, and i believe we should only actually load the meta info files
when any
one of them has been changed.

I'm sorry if i'm late to this thread, i forgot to renew my primary
mail domain, and
i only just managed to get mail sorted out now.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy