[development] google just pwned the brochureware site industry

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Feb 23 10:00:40 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 23 februari 2006 07:01, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> http://pages.google.com
>
> Go play with the site editor, that's how our themes should work damnit.
>
> layouts / skins

Themes are but a smal part of the whole "simplicity".

Also, the google stuff is cool, but still geek. I know for a fact that a vast
mayority of the brochureware owners are not at all interested in clicking
around to get colours and stuff up.

drupal + views + usability improvmets - loads of theme settings - a lot of
core modules + a savvy consultant + a theme scaffold = perfect brochureware.
At least, that is what we aim at with Sympal :)

Bèr

--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]