[development] enterprise needs

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sat Feb 25 10:34:14 UTC 2006

Darrel O'Pry wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 21:16 -0800, Benson Wong wrote:
> I think there has been a lot of strain for people
> trying to go into production on the shoulders of 4.7/HEAD pre-release
> and beta..

Yes, I am one of the people who let myself hear the siren song of 4.7
back in August-September 2005, and have projects that have been upgraded
to every single significant code change since then. This includes the
sudden realization that came sometime in September that the 10+ contrib
modules that I was using no longer worked =(

But I only have me to blame.

-Robert