[development] Drupal and i18n, the holy grail?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Feb 25 15:44:10 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 25 februari 2006 16:26, schreef Stefan Nagtegaal:
> And how about usability???
> Only building your site with PHP-files doesn't improve that in any
> case, only making it even worse..

My sites are *far* better usable then an out-of-the-box Drupal. For my
clients! My client does not need flexinodes define-content-types interfaces.
They want a "add new product link". Nothing more. I did not mention for
nothing that this is "my personal shot". It is my usage of Drupal: "drupal
for consultants, consultants for users" (replace consultants with whatever
you like).

However, this is leading us away from the original issue: getting all the
user-submitted config data translated.

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]