[development] let's cleanup /misc

Eric Scouten es-lists at ericscouten.com
Tue Jan 10 17:38:08 UTC 2006

I started using Drupal back around 4.2 or 4.3, when the installation
procedures for many modules required that you splatter files all over
the place.

I am far happier now that almost modules are self-contained (i.e.
they live in a single directory tree) -- even taking into account the
security issues.

I don't care if the module tree as a whole moves to a new location,
but please, let's not return to the dark ages of "put file 'x' here
and put file 'y' over there."

-Eric