[development] Severity levels

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon Jan 16 16:17:04 UTC 2006

extreme critical: when a bug breaks all core , sessions, bootstrap one of
the form elements or something like that. These are to be fixed
immediately because Drupal HEAD is not usable at all.

critical bugs render a whole (or most of a) module unusable. Example: you
can't post a forum topic.

major bugs: a smaller part of a module. You can't add a menu with menu
module.

-- below these are bugs that do not hold a release --

Normal bugs just bugs, we could even release with these. Just one
functionality, like the category filter not working on node admin screen.

And minor bugs are cosmetical stuff, notices etc

I know we will not be able to agree on anything, yet I have at least
tried. For once, think twice before answering.

Thanks

Karoly Negyesi