[development] Path mapping system

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Wed Jan 18 22:30:55 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm also a dreamhoster who is just getting into Drupal. I'm in the
process of developing a drupal website (http://test.cubiclearmy.com) and am
wondering if you know the load a Dreamhost Drupal website can take before it
hits the 30-40 cpu minutes. It is a little hard for me to guess since the
site isn't live, but it has the potential to have hundreds of visitors a
day. I can't afford dedicated hosting unless those hundreds of visitors a
day will make enought AdSense traffic to justify the dedicated box (which I
doubt). Thanks for any insights.

--
Proud member of the KEXP cubicle army.
http://www.cubiclearmy.com