[development] Categorizing modules-demonstrating the value ofthe Drupal platform

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:32:27 UTC 2006

> This really should have been built with two vocabularies -- one for
> top level, one for categorization. Yeah, probably too late now. Means
> you have to set vocab to multi-hierachy too -- if you want to use XML
> for both Modules and Themes, has to appear under both hierarchies....

The issue has been in the patch queue for several weeks and links to
it have been posted on the mailing list.  It's too late now, so let us
move forward with the tools at hand.  We can always look at
changing/extending things later on.

The suggested categories looks like a great starting point.

--
Dries Buytaert :: http://buytaert.net/