[development] Modules: The Hit List

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:39:39 UTC 2006

I think this point got dropped in the subsequent discussion:

> 1) Aggregator
> It's an awesome feature, but it's also far from universal. If the feed
> parsing API were separated from the admin ui/block
> generation/categories/etc, I would change my tune, though. Keep robust
> feed parsing, but let the front end live in contrib.

Let's ignore the front-end issue for now. Can we get a feed.inc? For
starters it can just pull out the feed parsing from aggegrator - but
it would be nice if it could also provide some feed generation
features. eg. create_feed(array($node1, $node2, $node3));

I'll take a crack at it if people think it is worthwhile.

-M