[development] Patches 4.8 - New Theme

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Tue Jul 11 08:34:39 UTC 2006

Content Management Systems are separation of content from design. Design is
always managed through CSS. All designers should be aware of this fact in
case of Drupal. This gap will always exist between designers and developers
and the only way to overcome this gap may be that the design should be 100%
controlled by CSS and that is already being done through phptemplate, what
you can control through phptemplate is that what shows what and where and
how can you be more specific with certain areas or spice em up.

Your dream will always be a bit of imagination. Drupal is hitting that
mainstream activity where designers do their design part and programmers or
configures connect the the UI to Drupal.

CSS us the only way forward otherwise learn PHP and API Callups/Callbacks!

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
www.fossfp.org